Buzz Worthy

"I was very self-conscious and never satisfied with how I looked. It was time to make a change and Lori and Benita helped push me in that direction." Daniela. "I was given this class as a gift, and what a gift it is. Thank you!" Juanita "Overall, I am so much more confident. I have no doubt that my sex life will improve and I have this workshop to thank for it!" Lucy "This workshop changed me. I feel free to be myself without any negative connotations." Courtney

Sunday, December 5, 2010

Sexitude is Back! Bigger, Better and Sexier Than Ever!

What's your Sexitude?  In other words, how do you feel about your sexy self?  Have you ever wished you were sexier?  Felt more confident in your ability to attract and entice a lover?  Wished that you had the courage to match your sexual thoughts with your sexual actions?  Well, your wishing is over.

Welcome to Sexitude, a four-week, mind/body workout, designed to unleash the sensuous, sexy you!  It's a fun and tasteful combination of mind and movement with the ultimate goal of making you feel comfortable in your own skin. Whether single or married, young or seasoned, active or celibate, Sexitude is for you.  So, if you're in the area join us at our next class!

When:  Thursday, January 14-February 3, 2011

Where:  Ladies Workout Express
             14 South Orange Avenue
             South Orange, NJ

Fee:      $49.00  (Next session will go up to $69)

To Register:  Benniegirl.com  or call 973-313-3993

FIRST FIVE PEOPLE TO REGISTER GET A FREE GIFT!

No comments:

Post a Comment